Man pleads guilty to Barrow assaults
Last updated at 12:55, Friday, 28 December 2012
A MAN has pleaded guilty after two people were assaulted in Barrow.
Nathan Moffatt, 29, of Clifford Street, Barrow, has been charged with two counts of common assault, one on a man and the other on a woman, on Wednesday.
He pleaded guilty to both charges when he appeared in Furness Magistrates' Court today.
Moffatt was remanded on conditional bail until January 3 when he will be sentenced.
First published at 16:47, Thursday, 27 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|