Man pleads guilty to Barrow assaults
Last updated at 12:55, Friday, 28 December 2012
A MAN has pleaded guilty after two people were assaulted in Barrow.
Nathan Moffatt, 29, of Clifford Street, Barrow, has been charged with two counts of common assault, one on a man and the other on a woman, on Wednesday.
He pleaded guilty to both charges when he appeared in Furness Magistrates' Court today.
Moffatt was remanded on conditional bail until January 3 when he will be sentenced.
First published at 16:47, Thursday, 27 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Barrow pensioner charged with possessing, making and distributing indecent images of children
- SLIDESHOW: Barrow photographers snap up awards for artistry
- West Cumbria mayor’s political adviser fought to be area’s MP
- Stars of car and property shows among South Cumbria village's scarecrow festival highlights
- Tributes as Barrow born actress dies after collapse backstage
- SLIDESHOW: Cartmel family race proves a winning formula
- Little for Cumbria in Queen’s Speech - MPs
- New deals on offer for Cumbria tourist attractions and restaurants
- SLIDESHOW: South Cumbria pub's beer festival hailed as a success
- WITH VIDEO: South Cumbria horse Skye back at home after sickening paddock sex attack
- Fun in the sun at Barrow football festival: with picture gallery
- Five-star show from Barrow athletes
- Net gain for Furness tennis players: with picture gallery
- Cup final heartache for Barrow Celtic
- Furness Future Flyers put the pedal down: with picture gallery
- Furness youngsters in national table tennis finals: with picture gallery
- Furness school athletes on track to success: with picture gallery
- Golfers tee up for £10k prize at Barrow
- Maiden win for Walney bowlers
- Hooray - Henry shines again in Cartmel rain: with picture gallery
- South Cumbria children’s creativity worth crowing over
- Vital to pick up condition early
- Sharing the pain of chronic problem
- First Aid
- All aboard for a free trip into bus history
- Just rabbiting on about DIY skills
- Reply pleasing and surprising
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- From trenches to Dunkirk role
Visit our websites for...
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|