Man given penalty for urinating on Barrow train station platform
Last updated at 14:13, Thursday, 10 July 2014
British Transport Police officers have issued a penalty notice to an 18-year-old man for urinating on the platform at Barrow train station on Sunday May 25.
The man, from Barrow, was interviewed by officers under caution and subsequently issued with a penalty notice for disorder.
BTP had earlier issued a witness appeal through local media for information on the incident.
PC Alan Fernie said: “I’d like to thank those individuals who came forward with information, following our appeal. I’d also like to thank the local media for their coverage.”
“Anti-social behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated on the rail network.”
First published at 14:12, Thursday, 10 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Edmo 'not interested' in leaving Barrow AFC (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|