Man given penalty for urinating on Barrow train station platform
Last updated at 14:13, Thursday, 10 July 2014
British Transport Police officers have issued a penalty notice to an 18-year-old man for urinating on the platform at Barrow train station on Sunday May 25.
The man, from Barrow, was interviewed by officers under caution and subsequently issued with a penalty notice for disorder.
BTP had earlier issued a witness appeal through local media for information on the incident.
PC Alan Fernie said: “I’d like to thank those individuals who came forward with information, following our appeal. I’d also like to thank the local media for their coverage.”
“Anti-social behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated on the rail network.”
First published at 14:12, Thursday, 10 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|