Man dies at Cumbria music festival
Last updated at 18:16, Friday, 23 August 2013
A man has been found dead at Cumbria music festival Solfest today.
Cumbria Police were called to Silloth, Wigton this morning at 4:18am by the ambulance service after a man had died suddenly.
Barry Findley, aged 51, from County Durham had been at the Solfest music festival, when he was tragically found dead in his tent.
There are no suspicious circumstances to his death and it is believed, at this time, it was due to natural causes.
His family and the coroner have been informed.
Solfest continues today, tomorrow, and Sunday.
First published at 14:35, Friday, 23 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|