Man dies at Cumbria music festival
Last updated at 18:16, Friday, 23 August 2013
A man has been found dead at Cumbria music festival Solfest today.
Cumbria Police were called to Silloth, Wigton this morning at 4:18am by the ambulance service after a man had died suddenly.
Barry Findley, aged 51, from County Durham had been at the Solfest music festival, when he was tragically found dead in his tent.
There are no suspicious circumstances to his death and it is believed, at this time, it was due to natural causes.
His family and the coroner have been informed.
Solfest continues today, tomorrow, and Sunday.
First published at 14:35, Friday, 23 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston campaigners reach fighting fund £5k target (17 comments)
- Ulverston ‘completely gridlocked’, councillor tells meeting (11 comments)
- New consultation to launch into new homes near Ulverston
- Traffic chaos over work on the A590 (3 comments)
- Search for missing blind dog in Cumbria (3 comments)
- Former Dragon's Den star buys Cumbria hotel for £1.5m (4 comments)
- Police launch investigation after biker killed in Ulverston crash (4 comments)
- Vow to tackle Ulverston’s nuisance seagulls (11 comments)
- Body found in back of van
- Parked car delays fire brigade on way to Barrow blaze (13 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|