Man charged with sex offences in Barrow to appear at Preston Crown Court
Last updated at 08:53, Friday, 30 May 2014
A man charged with sex offences in Barrow is due to appear at Preston Crown Court next month.
Mark Logan, 42, whose address has been listed as HM Prison, in Ribbleton Lane, Preston, appeared at Furness Magistrates' Court this morning.
He faces charges of sexual activity with a mentally disordered female and intentionally causing or inciting a girl under 13 to engage in sexual activity. The second charge relates to a five-year-old girl.
He is due to appear at Preston Crown Court on June 13.
First published at 10:00, Thursday, 29 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|