Man charged with sex offences in Barrow to appear at Preston Crown Court
Last updated at 08:53, Friday, 30 May 2014
A man charged with sex offences in Barrow is due to appear at Preston Crown Court next month.
Mark Logan, 42, whose address has been listed as HM Prison, in Ribbleton Lane, Preston, appeared at Furness Magistrates' Court this morning.
He faces charges of sexual activity with a mentally disordered female and intentionally causing or inciting a girl under 13 to engage in sexual activity. The second charge relates to a five-year-old girl.
He is due to appear at Preston Crown Court on June 13.
First published at 10:00, Thursday, 29 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|