Man charged with assault on Barrow PC and drink driving
Last updated at 17:18, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
A MAN charged with assaulting a PC and drink driving was due to appear in court today.
William Alexander Morris, of Ravenstone Drive, Halifax, is also accused of failing to stop after an accident and failing to report an accident.
All of the alleged offences are said to relate to the aftermath of an incident in Salthouse Road, Barrow, on November 16 last year involving a BMW 320.
It is alleged Morris, 33, was found to have 89mg of alcohol in 100ml of breath. The legal limit is 35mg.
Morris has entered no pleas. He was due to appear today in Furness Magistrates’ Court.
First published at 17:09, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Vickerstown FC pay tribute to 'Fozzy' and 'Jonno' (1 comment)
- Action group formed to fight Barrow road being closed to vehicles (16 comments)
- Independent chairwoman to oversee improvements at Barrow hospital trust
- UPDATE: Warning to Cumbria motorists travelling south - tailbacks on M6 (2 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction (2 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|