Man charged with assault on Barrow PC and drink driving
Last updated at 17:18, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
A MAN charged with assaulting a PC and drink driving was due to appear in court today.
William Alexander Morris, of Ravenstone Drive, Halifax, is also accused of failing to stop after an accident and failing to report an accident.
All of the alleged offences are said to relate to the aftermath of an incident in Salthouse Road, Barrow, on November 16 last year involving a BMW 320.
It is alleged Morris, 33, was found to have 89mg of alcohol in 100ml of breath. The legal limit is 35mg.
Morris has entered no pleas. He was due to appear today in Furness Magistrates’ Court.
First published at 17:09, Tuesday, 04 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- UPDATE: Woman airlifted to hospital and road closed after Barrow crash
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|