Man and woman in court tomorrow for Barrow pound shop thefts
Last updated at 14:00, Monday, 17 February 2014
A BARROW man and woman will appear in court tomorrow charged with stealing toiletries and Valentine’s Day items from a poundshop.
Tracey Elizabeth Parkinson, of Tay Court, Barrow, will appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court tomorrow charged with theft.
It is alleged the 43-year-old stole £15 of toiletries from Poundland on February 3 along with an unknown amount of toiletries from B and M Bargains on January 27.
Vaughan Michael Tant, of Egerton Court, Barrow, will appear charged with stealing a Valentine’s gift bag, card and chocolates from Poundland, in Dalton Road, on February 3.
First published at 13:47, Monday, 17 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (3 comments)
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow after massive increase in train services announced
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|