Man and woman in court tomorrow for Barrow pound shop thefts
Last updated at 14:00, Monday, 17 February 2014
A BARROW man and woman will appear in court tomorrow charged with stealing toiletries and Valentine’s Day items from a poundshop.
Tracey Elizabeth Parkinson, of Tay Court, Barrow, will appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court tomorrow charged with theft.
It is alleged the 43-year-old stole £15 of toiletries from Poundland on February 3 along with an unknown amount of toiletries from B and M Bargains on January 27.
Vaughan Michael Tant, of Egerton Court, Barrow, will appear charged with stealing a Valentine’s gift bag, card and chocolates from Poundland, in Dalton Road, on February 3.
First published at 13:47, Monday, 17 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria (1 comment)
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes (2 comments)
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month (2 comments)
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark (1 comment)
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|