M6 reopened after accident in Cumbria
Last updated at 16:16, Friday, 11 April 2014
THE M6 in Cumbria has been reopened after an accident involving a jackknifed car and caravan.
Two lanes were blocked and there was queueing traffic on the M6 southbound after Burton-in-Kendal Services.
First published at 11:21, Friday, 11 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|