M6 Cumbria reopens after crash
Last updated at 16:55, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
A STRETCH of the M6 in Cumbria has re-opened in both ways, following an earlier car accident.
One lane was closed on the M6 in both directions between junction 39, B6261 (Shap) and junction 40, A66 (Penrith).
The road re-opened at around 10.45am.
First published at 08:46, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|