M6 Cumbria lane closed for emergency repairs
Last updated at 08:45, Friday, 14 February 2014
A LANE has closed on the M6 in Cumbria for emergency repairs.
The affected lane is the M6 southbound between junction 42 on the A6 (Carlisle South) and junction 41 on the B5305 (Catterlen).
Matrix signs have been set to 50mph.
First published at 08:43, Friday, 14 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow AFC well beaten by five-star Luton Town (11 comments)
- Beckermet WI
- ‘Exodus’ academic to advise top Tory
- Free sports for girls
- No title
- State-of-the-art academy will benefit everyone says principal (48 comments)
- Island to get a Tesco – with 20 new jobs (32 comments)
- Wreaths on the way if we hear nothing
- Cuts will hit police front line (6 comments)
- Spiralling costs force businessman to shut cafe (3 comments)
- Man killed by train
- Cumbrian death crash family left ‘devastated’ by court verdict
- Police launch investigation after biker killed in Ulverston crash (4 comments)
- First Roman watermill discovered in West Cumbria (2 comments)
- Bag of rubber bullets found after Cumbria Police "misplaced" them
- Video binoculars catch speeders
- Flooded holiday park to reopen after renovation
- Lindal take it on the chin
- Dalton Miss South Lakes contest finalist in bug-eating test
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|