Lead flashing stolen from Barrow roof
Last updated at 08:55, Wednesday, 05 March 2014
LEAD flashing has been stolen from the roof of a bookmakers overnight in Barrow.
The lead flashing was taken from the front of Coral in Friar’s Lane, overnight between Monday March 3 and Tuesday March 4.
At 7pm on Monday, two men were seen acting suspiciously in the area.
One is described as in his early 20s, 5 ft 8, dressed in black, and the other is described as in his late teens and 5 ft 5.
The men were disturbed during the incident and ran off in the direction of Prior's Path.
Police are keen to trace the men, and are appealing for a couple walking a dog in the area at the time to get in touch.
Anyone with information should ring police on 101, asking for PC Karen Edmondson.
First published at 16:26, Tuesday, 04 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Power station will bring ‘much-needed investment’ (5 comments)
- ‘It’s only a spliff’, Barrow court told
- Cumbrian riders line up to take centre stage at country’s big-name shows
- Injured storyteller Gary battles on
- The Carlisle woman who will become an Antony Gormley work of art
- Fake fags warning
- Cumbrian primary school closed for second day
- Owl centre’s long distance rescue
- Cavendish Street Closure
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|