Lane on M6 closed after vehicle breaks down
Last updated at 13:30, Monday, 03 February 2014
A broken down vehicle has resulted in a lane closed on M6 northbound between J35 A601 Carnforth and J36, A590
There is also traffic between B5300 Coastal Road Silloth, both ways between B5301 and Moss Lane in Cumbria.
The B5300 Coastal Road closed in both directions between the B5301 junction in Silloth and the Moss Lane junction in Allonby, because of debris on the road. There is a diversion in operation.
Hardknott Pass in Eskdale is closed between the Eskdale junction and the Little Langdale junction because of ice and snow.
Wrynose Pass closed between the Little Langdale junction and the Cockley Beck junction because of ice and snow.
Corney Fell Road closed between the Corney junction and the Duddon Bridge junction because of ice and snow.
First published at 13:28, Monday, 03 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|