Lane on M6 closed after vehicle breaks down
Last updated at 13:30, Monday, 03 February 2014
A broken down vehicle has resulted in a lane closed on M6 northbound between J35 A601 Carnforth and J36, A590
There is also traffic between B5300 Coastal Road Silloth, both ways between B5301 and Moss Lane in Cumbria.
The B5300 Coastal Road closed in both directions between the B5301 junction in Silloth and the Moss Lane junction in Allonby, because of debris on the road. There is a diversion in operation.
Hardknott Pass in Eskdale is closed between the Eskdale junction and the Little Langdale junction because of ice and snow.
Wrynose Pass closed between the Little Langdale junction and the Cockley Beck junction because of ice and snow.
Corney Fell Road closed between the Corney junction and the Duddon Bridge junction because of ice and snow.
First published at 13:28, Monday, 03 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|