Barrow man overdosed on drugs
Last updated at 15:40, Wednesday, 26 February 2014
THE inquest into the death of a Barrow man heard he died of an overdose.
The inquest into the death Paul Anthony Woolveridge was held in Barrow Town Hall this afternoon.
Coroner Ian Smith recorded the verdict that the 40-year-old died from the abuse of drugs.
He was found dead at his home in Greenhill Close on July 11 last year.
The hearing heard he had taken amounts of methadone and heroin which would have been enough to kill him.
There was also an amount of diazepam in his body.
First published at 11:02, Wednesday, 26 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|