Barrow man overdosed on drugs
Last updated at 15:40, Wednesday, 26 February 2014
THE inquest into the death of a Barrow man heard he died of an overdose.
The inquest into the death Paul Anthony Woolveridge was held in Barrow Town Hall this afternoon.
Coroner Ian Smith recorded the verdict that the 40-year-old died from the abuse of drugs.
He was found dead at his home in Greenhill Close on July 11 last year.
The hearing heard he had taken amounts of methadone and heroin which would have been enough to kill him.
There was also an amount of diazepam in his body.
First published at 11:02, Wednesday, 26 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|