Inquest of Barrow man whose body was found in the sea to be held
Last updated at 10:31, Friday, 09 May 2014
AN inquest into the death of a Barrow man whose body was found in the sea is due to be held today.
The body of Peter Millican, 46, of Abbey Road, was discovered at Askam pier in February.
The coastguard was called after his body was discovered in water by a member of the public and recovered by Duddon Inshore Rescue.
The hearing will be held in Barrow Town Hall.
Mr Millican was well known for his time as the commercial manager of Barrow Raiders but he had also held the position of the community officer at the club.
First published at 10:29, Friday, 09 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|