Barrow man, 30, committed suicide - inquest
Last updated at 10:25, Tuesday, 10 December 2013
AN inquest into the death of a 30-year-old Barrow man heard that he committed suicide.
The body of Mark James March was found in an outbuilding at woodland near Millwood Lane between Barrow and Dalton in June.
The former Thorncliffe School student had disappeared on March 9. Police said there were no suspicious circumstances around his death.
During the inquest in Barrow Town Hall this afternoon, South and East Cumbria coroner Ian Smith recorded a verdict of suicide.
See today's Evening Mail for the full article.
First published at 08:54, Monday, 09 December 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (10 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|