How the Barrow tour riders will line up for the starting grid
Last updated at 16:05, Tuesday, 13 May 2014
THE starting grid formation for the big race will be laid out with 10 rows of five riders.
This may be extended up to 12 rows depending upon the number of guest teams.
The grid order at each round will be decided on the basis of the overall standings, with the leading team taking position one, and so on.
Only the Stoke-on-Trent stage will have been held (taking place today) by the time of the Barrow race.
The total prize fund for The Tour Series overall will be £39,100.
There will be a local youngster to serve as a mascot for each team at the start, with each child provided with a small replica of the team jersey.
First published at 16:04, Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow - increase in train services announced
- Barrow footballer who suffered stroke tells of goal to get back on pitch
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- Case of Barrow man charged with attempted murder adjourned
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|