Grabbing a Christmas bargain in Barrow will help out hospice
Last updated at 12:02, Wednesday, 11 December 2013
BARROW Christmas shoppers are being given the opportunity to grab a bargain and support their local hospice at the same time.
A Christmas bazaar in aid of St Mary’s Hospice is being held in the old Empire Carpets warehouse in Wilkie Road, Barrow, on Saturday between 10am and 3pm.
There will be a “fill a bag for £1” section. The bazaar has been made possible thanks to fantastic contributions from employees who have given items to hospice donation stations in their workplaces.
First published at 11:30, Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (10 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
- Cumbria Health boss warns parents over cigarette-like devices
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|