Furness Abbey proof of identity reminder
Last updated at 14:56, Friday, 04 April 2014
FURNESS Abbey curators are reminding members of the public that they need to bring proof of identity of living in Barrow borough to gain free entry.
Visitors who can show a previously issued yellow card from the town hall or an up-to-date council tax bill will be given free entry.
The opening hours are 10am-6pm.
First published at 14:55, Friday, 04 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
- Top GB prospect backs Barrow fighter
- Charities benefit from Barrow boxing night
- Players Quick off the mark at Furness College: with picture gallery
- Duddon paddlers claim eight first places
- Four Duddon canoests in frame for world champs
- Students show skills at Furness festival: with picture gallery
- Schools cross country at Walney draws nearly 200: with picture gallery
- St Bernard's taste county finals success: with picture gallery