Funeral held for Barrow motorcyclist, 23
Last updated at 11:40, Wednesday, 23 April 2014
THE funeral of a 23-year-old biker who died following a crash on a road near Lindal has taken place today.
Scott Gibson, of Lesh Lane, Barrow, died on April 4 at about 10.30pm when his bike collided with a police van on the A590.
His funeral was held this morning at St Matthew’s Church, in Highfield Road, Barrow.
Tributes have been paid to Mr Gibson, with one describing him as “the greatest guy anyone could ever know”.
First published at 10:51, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
you will be sadly missed scott :( we all love u so much xxx
Make your comment
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Otter found in South Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Barrow sports club’s future secured by a new long-term lease
- Askam dad killed by mix of drugs and alcohol
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders