Funeral held for Barrow motorcyclist, 23
Last updated at 11:40, Wednesday, 23 April 2014
THE funeral of a 23-year-old biker who died following a crash on a road near Lindal has taken place today.
Scott Gibson, of Lesh Lane, Barrow, died on April 4 at about 10.30pm when his bike collided with a police van on the A590.
His funeral was held this morning at St Matthew’s Church, in Highfield Road, Barrow.
Tributes have been paid to Mr Gibson, with one describing him as “the greatest guy anyone could ever know”.
First published at 10:51, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
you will be sadly missed scott :( we all love u so much xxx
Make your comment
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength