Five day weather forecast for Cumbria
Last updated at 09:31, Monday, 24 February 2014
READ the weather forecasts for Cumbria over the next five days.
Monday: This morning there will be light showers and sunshine leading into a dry and cloudy afternoon with sunny intervals before heavy rain begins tonight at around 9pm.
Tuesday: The heavy rain from Monday will carry on into early Tuesday morning. Some cloud first thing will give way to a clear and sunny morning. Light rain at the start of the afternoon will turn to heavy rain later on with light showers at night.
Wednesday: Cloudy with light showers in the early afternoon.
Thursday: Rain, both light and heavy throughout the day with sunny intervals during the afternoon.
Friday: Light showers throughout the day with sunny intervals during the morning and early afternoon.
First published at 10:36, Sunday, 23 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|