X

Cookies

Continue We want you to get the most out of using this website, which is why we and our partners use cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to receive these cookies. You can find out more about how we use cookies here.

Saturday, 25 April 2015

Subscriptions  |  evouchers  |  Jobs  |  Property  |  Motors  |  Travel  |  Dating  |  Family Notices

Firefighters evacuate residents after Barrow kitchen fire

A TUMBLE dryer sparked a late night shout for firefighters in Barrow.

Two crews were called to a house in Abbotsvale at around 12.30am today.

A fire had broken out in the kitchen after a fault developed in the tumble dryer.

No one was injured during the incident.

Firecrews evacuated the residents and put out the fire before returning to the station at 2am.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

North West Evening Mail What's on search










Powered by
nwemail.co.uk/jobs

Hot Jobs

Loading latest hot jobs...
Powered by Zoopla.co.uk






Featured companies

Searching for featured companies...
Search for:

Vote

Should social media sites be doing more to stop cyber bullying?

Yes

No

Show Result

Vote

Will you be voting in the 2015 General Election?

Yes

No

Show Result


Resource Cumbria

Choosing a pre-school

Luscombe Plant Hire

Great Daffodil appeal 2015

Homes and gardens 21

Power
to switch


To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code

North West Evening Mail

Evening Mail Going Out