‘Fastest’ iPhone up for grabs in Mail’s latest reverse auction
Last updated at 17:03, Monday, 10 December 2012
IT’S the must-have phone of the moment – and you could be getting your hands on a superb new iPhone 5 in time for Christmas.
The Evening Mail today launches its newest reverse auction, with the top prize being a brand new Apple iPhone 5.
Described as “the thinnest, lightest, fastest iPhone ever”, the new iPhone 5 is just 7.6 millimetres thick and is packed with features including an 8MP iSight camera, an aluminium and glass body – the same material used in Apple notebooks – a larger Retina display and next-generation cellular and wireless connectivity.
Even with so much inside, iPhone 5 is 20 per cent lighter and 18 per cent thinner than iPhone 4S.
The iPhone 5 was the most popular gadget searched for in the past 12 months, according to a survey by Yahoo.And with Christmas just around the corner, your Evening Mail is giving its readers the chance to win one of the hottest products around. We have already given away six fabulous 16GB iPads in our most recent reverse auctions.
The reverse auctions have already proved popular and we are certain that the chance to an iPhone 5 for an incredible price will prove to be equally popular.
All you have to do is send in a text with your bid and the lowest unique bid will win the prize.
In our iPad reverse auctions winning bids have been as low as 60p and 88p.
The latest reverse auction is open until midnight on December 19. To enter, send a text with the keyword EM Auction and your bid without decimal places (eg EM Auction 60 for a 60p bid) to 88833. Texts cost £1.50.
In addition to the main prize, two entrants will be picked at random, who will each win £50 cash.
First published at 16:37, Monday, 10 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|