Ewe and lambs killed in dog attack near Ambleside
Last updated at 10:30, Monday, 19 May 2014
A EWE and two lambs have been killed after being attacked by a dog near Ambleside.
Police said the attack happened between 10am on Saturday and 8am on Sunday on land near to Skelwith Fold.
Police have asked members of the public who may have been in the area at the time to get in touch.
Dog owners are also being urged to keep their pets on leads when near livestock.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact PC Buchanan of Windermere Police on 101.
First published at 10:29, Monday, 19 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Dalton Christmas lights switch-on
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park boss tells his own story (27 comments)
- Man shattered window in Dalton after row with his ex
- Dalton Christmas tree festival
- Dream debut for Barrow boxer Liam Conroy (1 comment)
- Medics treat man for shock after Dalton house fire
- Big characters bring us big flavours
- Names found for the classmates of 1952
- Cold war nuclear crash may have caused Dalton man’s cancer (1 comment)
- Dalton Zoo boss guilty of allowing birds to escape
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|