Ewe and lambs killed in dog attack near Ambleside
Last updated at 10:30, Monday, 19 May 2014
A EWE and two lambs have been killed after being attacked by a dog near Ambleside.
Police said the attack happened between 10am on Saturday and 8am on Sunday on land near to Skelwith Fold.
Police have asked members of the public who may have been in the area at the time to get in touch.
Dog owners are also being urged to keep their pets on leads when near livestock.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact PC Buchanan of Windermere Police on 101.
First published at 10:29, Monday, 19 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|