Ewe and lambs killed in dog attack near Ambleside
Last updated at 10:30, Monday, 19 May 2014
A EWE and two lambs have been killed after being attacked by a dog near Ambleside.
Police said the attack happened between 10am on Saturday and 8am on Sunday on land near to Skelwith Fold.
Police have asked members of the public who may have been in the area at the time to get in touch.
Dog owners are also being urged to keep their pets on leads when near livestock.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact PC Buchanan of Windermere Police on 101.
First published at 10:29, Monday, 19 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|