Electronic device stolen from Barrow taxi
Last updated at 09:12, Sunday, 16 March 2014
POLICE have appealed for information after an electronic device worth hundreds of pounds was stolen from a parked taxi in Barrow.
A Samsung Galaxy PDA, valued at £500, was taken from a vehicle belonging to A1 Taxis which was parked in Parry Street on Saturday.
A police spokesman said: “The device looks exactly like a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone but can only be used for taxi purposes.”
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call Cumbria Police on 101.
First published at 17:11, Saturday, 15 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with comfortable win (6 comments)
- Two climbers suffer serious falls in Lake District (2 comments)
- Woman stole handbag while owner danced in Barrow pub (4 comments)
- Letting the train add to the strain (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|