Dunblane memorial plaque recovered in Cumbria
Last updated at 15:08, Sunday, 30 December 2012
POLICE have recovered a plaque with remembers the young victims of the Dunblane massacre.
The plaque, which has an inscription dedicated to the Dunblane school shootings, was recovered from a member of the public in the Egremont area.
Police are unsure of where the plaque has been taken from but want to return it to its rightful owner.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Whelan at Whitehaven police on 101.
Sixteen children and one adult died in the shooting at Dunblane Primary School on March 13 1996.
First published at 15:07, Sunday, 30 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Dalton baseball bat dad told gang: ‘Come on then’ (9 comments)
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park boss tells his own story (27 comments)
- Baby giraffe injured at Cumbria zoo
- Sports review of the year
- Dalton school's sell-out production concludes tonight
- Furness ready for final surge
- Dalton speeding problems to be tackled in town (7 comments)
- Have we got it right?
- Dalton zoo boss brings seasonal cheer with free admission
- Look past the pies
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|