Drunk Barrow man shouted in officers’ faces
Last updated at 15:26, Thursday, 30 January 2014
A BARROW man was fined for being drunk and disorderly after being aggressive towards police officers on a night out.
Paul Cochrane, of New Street, Barrow, appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday and pleaded guilty to the offence.
On January 12, the 20-year-old was seen by police in Duke Street swinging his shirt around his head and yelling obscenities.
When confronted by officers he shouted in their faces and refused to give his information.
Magistrates ordered Cochrane to pay a fine of £75, legal costs of £85, and a victim surcharge of £20.
First published at 15:23, Thursday, 30 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (12 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (5 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (4 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- COOK double earns Barrow AFC share of the spoils
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|