Drugs with street value of £300,000 seized on M6 Cumbria
Last updated at 08:53, Monday, 31 March 2014
CUMBRIA police said drugs with a street value of around £300,000 have been seized on the M6 in the county.
The force said the newly formed Operational Support Unit seized 28kg of Amphetamines from a vehicle near to Junction 44, North of Carlisle on Friday March 28 2014.
Cumbria Police said Stephen Michael Pirolli, 46, of London, has been charged with being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug. He due to appear before magistrates in Carlisle tomorrow.
First published at 18:26, Sunday, 30 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|