Drivers warned of junction closure on M6 in Cumbria
Published at 15:23, Friday, 31 January 2014
DRIVERS are being warned of diversions on the M6 in Cumbria.
A £250,000 project will see the northbound exit sliproad at J36 on the M6 in Cumbria will be in place from 8am on February 21 to 6am February 28.
The northbound entry sliproad will be closed from 8am on February 28 to 6am on March 3.
During the work from 8pm to 8am lanes one and two of the motorway will be closed and a 50mph speed limit put in place.
The Highways Agency said diversions will be in place during the closure
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (53 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (36 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|