Drivers warned of junction closure on M6 in Cumbria
Published at 15:23, Friday, 31 January 2014
DRIVERS are being warned of diversions on the M6 in Cumbria.
A £250,000 project will see the northbound exit sliproad at J36 on the M6 in Cumbria will be in place from 8am on February 21 to 6am February 28.
The northbound entry sliproad will be closed from 8am on February 28 to 6am on March 3.
During the work from 8pm to 8am lanes one and two of the motorway will be closed and a 50mph speed limit put in place.
The Highways Agency said diversions will be in place during the closure
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|