Delays on Cumbria A590
Last updated at 08:51, Monday, 17 February 2014
MOTORISTS on the A590 in Cumbria are facing delays caused by roadworks.
There is queueing traffic on A590 eastbound in Backbarrow between the B5278 junction and Newby Bridge Roundabout in the area of the roadworks. Travel time is around 15 minutes.
There is also queueing traffic earlier on A590 eastbound between Tank Square Roundabout in Ulverston and the A5092 junction in Broughton Beck.
First published at 13:37, Friday, 14 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (3 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|