Delays caused by train breakdown between Barrow and Ulverston
Last updated at 16:25, Thursday, 17 April 2014
Rail passengers are facing delays because of a broken down train between Barrow and Ulverston.
Passengers have been warned that trains may be delayed at short notice.
The 13:54 from Morecambe to Barrow which was due at 15:26 is running an hour late.
First published at 16:22, Thursday, 17 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|