Dalton man in court charged with burgling Barrow club
Last updated at 12:52, Friday, 25 July 2014
A DALTON man charged with burglary and attempted burglary has been remanded in custody.
Kevin Wyatt, 30, of Thornton Park, Dalton, has been charged with burglary following a break in at the Cottages Club, in Schneider Road, Barrow, on Saturday.
It is alleged Wyatt stole cash from gaming machines, the pool table and juke box.
He is also charged with attempted burglary after attempting to gain access to a property in Whitehead Street, Barrow, before making off.
Magistrates remanded Wyatt in custody until Monday when he will appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court.
First published at 10:26, Wednesday, 23 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (51 comments)
- Pedestrian airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries after Cumbria collision
- Barrow mum’s baby death anger
- Barrow man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill after two-hour police negotiations
- Dalton man charged with sexual activity with 13-year-old girl
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|