Cyclist taken to hospital following collision with car in Barrow
Last updated at 08:58, Tuesday, 25 February 2014
EMERGENCY services responded to a collision between a cyclist and a car in Barrow.
The ambulance service alerted police to the incident which happened in Abbey Road, at the Strawberry Hotel, at around 1.50pm on Monday February 24.
The cyclist, a 56-year-old man from Barrow, was taken to Furness General Hospital with minor injuries.
The car, a green Volvo, was driven by a 59-year-old man from Kirkby-in-Furness.
First published at 14:05, Monday, 24 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|