Cyclist in hospital after accident in Barrow road
Last updated at 13:34, Tuesday, 29 July 2014
A CYCLIST has been taken to hospital after an accident in a Barrow street.
Police were called to the scene in Risedale Road after the rider, a man in his 40s, was knocked from his bike after colliding with a Vauxhall Astra.
He did not sustain any serious injuries but was taken to Furness General Hospital for checks as a precaution.
The driver, a man from Barrow in his 60s, was allowed to proceed.
The road was not blocked and remains open to the public.
First published at 13:33, Tuesday, 29 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Prudhoe: Monkeying around lands brothers in hot water
- Prudhoe: Hundreds sign petition to reinstate 604 bus service
- Ovingham Bridge repairs are gathering pace
- Prudhoe: Woodland Trust opposes proposal
- Close House course gets ready to enjoy some senior moments
- Investment will have huge impact
- Police school calls will shock many
- Kelly-Ann Pullin and Christopher Harris
- Owners must scoop the poop
- Did your kids trash park?
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|