Cumbria toddler airlifted to hospital
Last updated at 15:44, Wednesday, 16 July 2014
A TODDLER has been airlifted to hospital.
The Great North Air Ambulance was called to a house in Arnside after receiving reports of an 18-month old baby being scalded.
The toddler was flown to Alderhay Children’s Hospital, in Liverpool, with head, neck and chest injuries.
A spokesman for the GNAA said the injuries were not life threatening.
First published at 14:12, Wednesday, 16 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Sorry for picking up on this in a potentially serious situation, but the correct spelling is 'scalded' - I've got a mental image of a child being severely told off to the extent of getting injuries from a parent's wagging finger!
Make your comment
- Drunk man threatens staff at Barrow shop
- Sun shines as food fans line Ulverston streets
- Police search for missing Barrow man
- Affordable homes plan for Lake District town
- Mountain rescue team attend to fell walker with head injury in Lakes
- Rescuers come to the aid of injured woman in Lake District
- Man's body found on Barrow beach
- Man, 66, dies after Cumbria crash
- Pedestrian sustains broken leg and head injuries in Ulverston crash
- Emergency services called after car taken by tide off Walney (2 comments)
- Record prize money on offer for Cartmel in 2015
- Grand National winner plots Cartmel success
- Adopted Cumbrian Ben blasts fastest Test ton at Lord's
- Raiders ace Wiper desperate for return
- Added sparkle for Cartmel ladies race
- Capital result and good time for bonding
- Max Wiper desperate for Barrow Raiders return
- Walney Cents win Barton Townley Cup thriller (1 comment)
- Hambley set for Barrow Raiders debut
- England Under-17s call-up for Barrow football ace (2 comments)
- Super South Cumbria holiday weekend for live music
- Countdown to December
- Price tag of £800 for the perfect pint
- Golden era of the variety acts gets return to stage
- WEDDING ALBUM: Michelle Fredericks and Matthew Wilson
- Rail station mix-up brought firm to town
- Church pulls in drinkers
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Slovenia
- An invite to party like its 1945