Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
Last updated at 10:31, Tuesday, 19 August 2014
A CUMBRIA sex offender pensioner is due before a court today charged with loitering near children's play area.
Geoffrey Crookes is said to have committed the crime on July 17 in Ulverston.
The 78-year-old from Granby Road, Grange, is due to appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court today.
It is alleged that without reasonable excuse, he did something, namely loitered within 100 metres of a play area, a park and a recreation ground frequented by children, which he was prohibited from doing.
First published at 13:29, Monday, 18 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|