Cumbria round bale theft prompts police warning
Last updated at 16:10, Saturday, 26 April 2014
FOUR round bales have been stolen overnight from a shed in Cumbria.
Between Thursday April 24 and Friday April 25, the bales were taken from a shed in Loweswater.
Police are advising all farmers and horse owners to lock any access gates to yards and sheds where possible. They are also being asked to park any farm machinery in front of open sheds to prevent offenders getting vehicle access.
Anyone with any information about this incident should contact PCSO Sarah Brown on 101.
First published at 16:09, Saturday, 26 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|