Cumbria road reopens after HGV recovery
Last updated at 13:16, Tuesday, 14 January 2014
A Cumbria road has reopened after a HGV was recovered from a ditch.
The incident on the B5305 at Doctors Brow in Sebergham was reported to Police at 9.21am. Nobody was hurt following the incident.
Drivers were asked to avoid the area.
Police have thanked members of the public for their patience.
First published at 11:04, Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (23 comments)
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|