Cumbria road reopens after HGV recovery
Last updated at 13:16, Tuesday, 14 January 2014
A Cumbria road has reopened after a HGV was recovered from a ditch.
The incident on the B5305 at Doctors Brow in Sebergham was reported to Police at 9.21am. Nobody was hurt following the incident.
Drivers were asked to avoid the area.
Police have thanked members of the public for their patience.
First published at 11:04, Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Edmo 'not interested' in leaving Barrow AFC (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|