Cumbria police appeal for missing man to return home
Last updated at 08:52, Saturday, 10 May 2014
Cumbria police are appealing for a missing man to return home.
Paul Stephen Davies, aged 21 from Langdale, has been missing since 9pm on Friday May 9 2014 from his home address in Little Langdale, Ambleside and police and his family are very concerned about his welfare. Paul does have medical issues which requires medication.
He is described as 6ft 3” with a slim build, dark brown short hair and was wearing a blue tracksuit with a hooded top and a black coat.
Paul left home on foot and does not have access to a vehicle. It is believed he remains in the Langdale area.
Police are advising members of the public not to approach Paul directly but report his whereabouts to the police immediately by calling 999.
Anyone who saw a man matching Paul’s description since 9pm last night and has information that could help in finding him, can contact Cumbria Police on 101, quoting reference 330 of the May 9 or ask to speak to officers in Ambleside.
First published at 08:51, Saturday, 10 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Success brewing as Hardknott signs prestigious high street deal
- £7,500 pledge to help make Millom ‘danger’ park fit for purpose
- Hundreds lap up Millom Infant School summer entertainment
- Millom Post Office will be closed for up to three weeks during revamp
- Residents of flood-risk Millom set to get emergency plan
- Warning to DIY rat killers in South Cumbria
- PHOTOS: Festival atmosphere marks end of busy year for Barrow college
- Call for CCTV cameras to be installed in Dalton
- Families’ plight as Barrow Foodbank sees numbers soar by a third
- Hundreds want to leave cash-strapped Cumbria authority
- Barrow Raiders show true grit to defeat Newcastle Thunder
- Millom CC blow leaders Dalton away
- Barrow CC pro is star with bat and ball
- Barrow Raiders score thrilling win over Newcastle Thunder - with video highlights (3 comments)
- Wins for Askam and Millom in National Conference
- RAIDERS REVIEW: Time for Barrow Raiders to step it up
- RAIDERS REVIEW: Time to silence Thunder
- Barrow Raiders score thrilling win over Newcastle Thunder
- Moffatt's Royal day at Cartmel: with picture gallery
- Barrow Raiders told to steal Newcastle's Thunder
- WEDDING ALBUM: Sharna Forsyth and James Tyson
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Venice
- FOOD REVIEW: Punchbowl, Crosthwaite
- Time to forge better deal within the EU
- FOOD REVIEW: The Crown, North Scale, Walney
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Bali
- Toddler fights back from heart surgery
- Garden no safe place for birds
- WEDDING ALBUM: Gemma Jones and Craig Brown
- Let’s unite and take on fight together