Cumbria police appeal for missing man to return home
Last updated at 08:52, Saturday, 10 May 2014
Cumbria police are appealing for a missing man to return home.
Paul Stephen Davies, aged 21 from Langdale, has been missing since 9pm on Friday May 9 2014 from his home address in Little Langdale, Ambleside and police and his family are very concerned about his welfare. Paul does have medical issues which requires medication.
He is described as 6ft 3” with a slim build, dark brown short hair and was wearing a blue tracksuit with a hooded top and a black coat.
Paul left home on foot and does not have access to a vehicle. It is believed he remains in the Langdale area.
Police are advising members of the public not to approach Paul directly but report his whereabouts to the police immediately by calling 999.
Anyone who saw a man matching Paul’s description since 9pm last night and has information that could help in finding him, can contact Cumbria Police on 101, quoting reference 330 of the May 9 or ask to speak to officers in Ambleside.
First published at 08:51, Saturday, 10 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|