Cumbria man fed cat vodka until it died - court told
Last updated at 13:24, Wednesday, 02 July 2014
A SOUTH Cumbria man has pleaded guilty to killing a cat with alcohol.
Stephen Walton, of New Bank Yard, in Kendal, appeared before magistrates in South Lakeland today to answer the charge of causing unnecessary suffering to an animal between April 1 and April 30 this year.
Walton, 48, admitted feeding the female cat vodka in its milk until it died.
The hearing was adjourned for Walton to appear before Carlisle Crown Court for sentencing on July 21.
First published at 13:21, Wednesday, 02 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- UPDATE 7.45am: Rail delays in Cumbria after person struck by train near Lancaster
- Barrow Raiders ban ex-coach from Craven Park (8 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction
- Demolition begins at Barrow shipyard as part of £300m redevelopment (7 comments)
- Axing subsidies for Cumbria bus services ‘terrible’ move
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|