Cumbria Easter weekend weather
Last updated at 09:32, Friday, 18 April 2014
There will be sun and warmth this Easter bank holiday weekend in Cumbria as temperatures reach a height of 14ºC.
The sunshine starts today with temperatures of up to 10ºC, winds of just 7mph. the sunshine will continue through Saturday and into Sunday, although there will also be some cloud Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures will reach highs of 13ºC and 14ºC on Saturday and sunday respectively and winds of up to 10mph and 18mph, also respectively.
For live weather updates from the Evening Mail weather station you can click here.
First published at 09:29, Friday, 18 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (35 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (16 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (5 comments)
- Meeting to determine "suitability" of Dalton zoo boss taking place today (3 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss to learn of licence fate today (4 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|