Criminal damage investigation after Barrow window smash
Last updated at 18:38, Monday, 11 August 2014
A LARGE rock was thrown through the downstairs window of a Barrow property over the weekend.
Police are investigating damage caused to a house in Lindal Street on Sunday August 10 at about 10.05pm.
Anyone with information should contact Cumbria Police on 101.
Alternatively, witnesses can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
First published at 18:37, Monday, 11 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
A LARGE rock.
Make your comment
- Kendal man sentenced to over two years for indecent images of children
- Warning from Cumbria police after thieves target cars parked in rural areas
- BBC TV shows focus their cameras on Lake District locations
- Ulverston enthusiasts hope beekeeping venture will reach sticky end
- Millom shop boss evades driving ban
- Builder used cash machine scam in Barrow after two weeks in UK
- Millom parents fighting for centre given group’s support
- Greats pay respects to Barrow born ex-Chelsea chief
- Inquest into death of Barrow woman due to open
- Evening Mail poll shows surge in support for Ukip
- Casson confident Barrow AFC can claim title this weekend
- Barrow Raiders aim to banish away-day blues
- Dutch invasion at Barrow AFC
- Barrow AFC stalwart honoured (1 comment)
- Tributes to lifelong Barrow AFC fan Pete
- Barrow start season with Fleet-sinking mission
- Tough run in Holker play-off bid
- Derby day for Walney and Roose
- Final push for Ambleside
- Fit-again troops return for Barrow Raiders (1 comment)
- FOOD REVIEW: Storrs Hall On The Lake, Windermere
- Guitar smashers made a big noise at old Public Hall
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Greek island Lefkas
- Customer service? Never heard of it! (1 comment)
- Camilla bashing is right royal nonsense
- Town’s 13 butchers and a soap maker
- First Aid
- Eye Health
- Runners putting energies into fitness