Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
Last updated at 19:15, Friday, 29 August 2014
Police were called to Pennington Lane, next to the A590, at 2.38pm to reports of a collision. The road has been closed by police.
An 84-year-old man from Ulverston, who was driving a Citroen Xsara Picasso, collided with a male motorcyclist, also from Ulverston, who is believed to be 35-years-old.
A police spokesman said there were no serious injuries involved.
There was slow traffic on the A590 Ulverston Road between Green Lane and Main Road earlier which caused congestion on the A590 to A595 Askam Road / Askam Road (Elliscales Roundabout) and on the A590 to Lightburn Road.
First published at 15:17, Friday, 29 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- UPDATE: Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (6 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Reforms could cause hardship over Christmas in Cumbria
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|