Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
Last updated at 19:15, Friday, 29 August 2014
Police were called to Pennington Lane, next to the A590, at 2.38pm to reports of a collision. The road has been closed by police.
An 84-year-old man from Ulverston, who was driving a Citroen Xsara Picasso, collided with a male motorcyclist, also from Ulverston, who is believed to be 35-years-old.
A police spokesman said there were no serious injuries involved.
There was slow traffic on the A590 Ulverston Road between Green Lane and Main Road earlier which caused congestion on the A590 to A595 Askam Road / Askam Road (Elliscales Roundabout) and on the A590 to Lightburn Road.
First published at 15:17, Friday, 29 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|