Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
Last updated at 19:15, Friday, 29 August 2014
Police were called to Pennington Lane, next to the A590, at 2.38pm to reports of a collision. The road has been closed by police.
An 84-year-old man from Ulverston, who was driving a Citroen Xsara Picasso, collided with a male motorcyclist, also from Ulverston, who is believed to be 35-years-old.
A police spokesman said there were no serious injuries involved.
There was slow traffic on the A590 Ulverston Road between Green Lane and Main Road earlier which caused congestion on the A590 to A595 Askam Road / Askam Road (Elliscales Roundabout) and on the A590 to Lightburn Road.
First published at 15:17, Friday, 29 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past All Golds: with highlights & picture gallery (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (51 comments)
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Bosses braced for ‘bruising’ probe into Barrow maternity failings
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|