Barrow court appearance for burglary accused, 37
Last updated at 16:50, Friday, 10 January 2014
A MAN has appeared in court charged with a burglary where it is alleged cash and electronics were stolen from a house while a young family slept upstairs.
Leon Fox, 37, of School Street, Barrow, appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of burglary in a dwelling.
It is alleged Fox entered a house in Parade Street, Barrow, by opening an unlocked front door. He is accused of taking £450 in cash, a laptop and a tablet computer with charger.
Fox entered no plea. He was remanded in custody. He is due to appear at crown court on a date to be fixed.
First published at 10:36, Friday, 10 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (3 comments)
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|