Barrow court appearance for burglary accused, 37
Last updated at 16:50, Friday, 10 January 2014
A MAN has appeared in court charged with a burglary where it is alleged cash and electronics were stolen from a house while a young family slept upstairs.
Leon Fox, 37, of School Street, Barrow, appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of burglary in a dwelling.
It is alleged Fox entered a house in Parade Street, Barrow, by opening an unlocked front door. He is accused of taking £450 in cash, a laptop and a tablet computer with charger.
Fox entered no plea. He was remanded in custody. He is due to appear at crown court on a date to be fixed.
First published at 10:36, Friday, 10 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|