Coroner rules Barrow man's death accidental
Last updated at 17:06, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
An inquest into a 72-year-old Barrow pensioner's death has found it to have been accidental
The verdict was recorded by South Cumbria coroner Ian Smith today.
John Walker Fairbairn, 72, of Roose Road, Barrow, died on October 2.
Full story in tomorrow's Evening Mail.
First published at 09:15, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (12 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (5 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (4 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- COOK double earns Barrow AFC share of the spoils
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|