Copper pipes stolen in Barrow
Published at 16:16, Monday, 20 January 2014
THIEVES raided a house while it was undergoing renovation.
THIEVES raided a Barrow house while it was undergoing renovation.
A large amount of copper piping was stolen from a house that was being renovated in Albert Street.
Thieves broke in and made off with the piping.
The theft took place sometime between December 20 and January 14.
Residents have been warned to keep an eye on outhouses and garages in a bid to deter would-be thieves.
Anyone with information, or who witnessed anything suspicious during this time, is asked to phone police on 101 or phone Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|