Consumer watchdog warns about cold calling fish sellers in Barrow today
Last updated at 13:54, Thursday, 03 July 2014
A CONSUMER watchdog is warning Barrow residents that fish sellers from the North East are working in the area today.
Cumbria Trading Standards advice continues to be to never buy any goods or services from any individual who cold calls at your home.
If you have any concerns regarding fish sellers or any cold callers please contact Trading Standards via the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline on 03454 040506.
First published at 12:34, Thursday, 03 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|