CCTV released to catch vandal who damaged six Barrow shops
Last updated at 15:21, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
CCTV images have been released by police in an effort to catch the man who damaged six shops in Barrow.
Police are looking to speak to a man in connection with six offences of criminal damage at shops in Dalton Road on March 29 between 2.55am and 3.05am.
The CCTV images show a man approach the shop window of Brighthouse before turning his back and using his right heel to smash the window.
The other shops that were damaged were McDonalds, Costa Coffee, Murrays Chemist, Furness Children’s Trust and Bodycare.
The damage caused across the six stores was more than £2,000.
PC Josh Llewellyn said: “We ask that anyone who has information about the incidents or recognises the man from the CCTV images to get in touch.
“The damaged caused to the six stores was costly and we require the public’s help in bringing this offender to justice.”
Anyone who recognises the individual, or has any information about the incident, should call Cumbria Police on 101.
First published at 15:16, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Cumbria mountaineer describes horrifying moment Nepal earthquake struck
- Cumbria man airlifted to hospital after ladder fall
- Signalling problems causing delays for Cumbria passengers
- Child's BMX bike stolen in Barrow
- Range Rover damaged in Broughton
- Cumbria runners set for London Marathon
- Millom Rugby Union Club awarded £10,000 grant (2 comments)
- Australian children send war tributes to South Cumbria
- Barrow attack victim: 'I was left for dead'
- Rescuers called out twice to missing walkers on Cumbria mountain
- Jubilant Barrow fans speak of joy and relief
- Barrow AFC crowned Conference North champions: with picture gallery (19 comments)
- Casson over the moon with Barrow AFC title success (6 comments)
- Edmondson hails title-winning Barrow AFC
- Barrow AFC fans ready for Lowestoft title decider:with picture gallery
- We give Barrow AFC fans the lowdown on Lowestoft
- Superfan’s 6,500 mile trip to see Barrow AFC
- Day of destiny for Barrow AFC
- Edmo calls on Barrow AFC to write club history
- AFC Fylde boss still believes his side can pip Barrow AFC to title
- Sea cadets prepare for their Big Clean
- Big Clean at Bardsea Beach
- Nation’s tribute for five flying heroes
- Mystery lady to sell at auction for £10k
- Winning village team could get 1,500 fans
- Selling the secrets of ship technology
- Classic cars set to return
- Why the speed trap claptrap?
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Tracing granddad Bert’s footsteps in ill-fated campaign
- FOOD REVIEW: The Plough, Lupton