CCTV released to catch vandal who damaged six Barrow shops
Last updated at 15:21, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
CCTV images have been released by police in an effort to catch the man who damaged six shops in Barrow.
Police are looking to speak to a man in connection with six offences of criminal damage at shops in Dalton Road on March 29 between 2.55am and 3.05am.
The CCTV images show a man approach the shop window of Brighthouse before turning his back and using his right heel to smash the window.
The other shops that were damaged were McDonalds, Costa Coffee, Murrays Chemist, Furness Children’s Trust and Bodycare.
The damage caused across the six stores was more than £2,000.
PC Josh Llewellyn said: “We ask that anyone who has information about the incidents or recognises the man from the CCTV images to get in touch.
“The damaged caused to the six stores was costly and we require the public’s help in bringing this offender to justice.”
Anyone who recognises the individual, or has any information about the incident, should call Cumbria Police on 101.
First published at 15:16, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Cumbria rescuers called to 69-year-old man stuck on mountain
- Warning of traders selling mattresses door to door in Barrow
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (5 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
- BT leave me without broadband or TV for a week (2 comments)
- Condolences for Cumbrian business woman duped woman out of £100,000 savings
- Windermere school bully bites victim’s nose at club
- Foot of ice on the lake
- Memorial for tragic cocklers
- Keswick to Barrow 2012 - Go the distance
- UPDATE: Barrow police search for missing woman
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|