CCTV released to catch vandal who damaged six Barrow shops
Last updated at 15:21, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
CCTV images have been released by police in an effort to catch the man who damaged six shops in Barrow.
Police are looking to speak to a man in connection with six offences of criminal damage at shops in Dalton Road on March 29 between 2.55am and 3.05am.
The CCTV images show a man approach the shop window of Brighthouse before turning his back and using his right heel to smash the window.
The other shops that were damaged were McDonalds, Costa Coffee, Murrays Chemist, Furness Children’s Trust and Bodycare.
The damage caused across the six stores was more than £2,000.
PC Josh Llewellyn said: “We ask that anyone who has information about the incidents or recognises the man from the CCTV images to get in touch.
“The damaged caused to the six stores was costly and we require the public’s help in bringing this offender to justice.”
Anyone who recognises the individual, or has any information about the incident, should call Cumbria Police on 101.
First published at 15:16, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (7 comments)
- Strike planned by health workers from Furness General may be averted
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer
- Woman stole handbag while owner danced in Barrow pub (4 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|