CCTV images released in connection with Cumbria attempted robbery
Last updated at 14:49, Monday, 06 January 2014
POLICE have released CCTV images in connection with an attempted robbery in Cumbria.
Cumbria Police are keen to speak to the people pictured in the CCTV in connection with an incident of attempt robbery on London Road, Carlisle, on December 13.
At around 8.30pm in the cut between London Road and Lingmoor Way, three people attacked a 20 year old female from Carlisle, and attempted to take property from her. She was uninjured in the attack and no property was stolen.
Anyone who recognises the individuals, or has any information about the incident, is asked to call Cumbria Police on 101 and ask to speak to DC David Howard.
First published at 14:47, Monday, 06 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (3 comments)
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|